1. What’s your name? My name is John.
2. What’s his name? His name is Mike.
3. Hi, Mike, how are you? I’m fine, thanks.
4. Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you, too.
5. Pleased to meet you. Pleased to meet you, too
6. Where are you from? I am from China.
7. Are you from America? Yes, I am/ No, I’m not.
8. Where is Kate from? She is from Canada.
9. Where are they from? They are from Australia.
10. Are they from Australia? No, they aren’t./Yes, they are.
11. Let’s ask him. Let me ask her.
12. What’s this in Eng lish? It’s a red car.
13. What’re these in English? They are bananas.
14. Are they apples? Yes, they are./ No, they aren’t
15. Is it blue? Yes, it is./ No, it is.
16. What color is the skirt? It is yellow.
17. Where’s my English book? It’s in your desk.
18. Where’re the flowers? They’re on the floor.
19. What can you see in the room? I can see two pictures, a cat and a chair.
20. There is a radio on the desk. There are some books in the bag.
21. Is there a book on the desk? Yes, there is. / No, there isn’t.
22. There are some shoes under the bed.